Can a Scalp Tattoo Help with Hair Loss?
In today’s society, it’s hard not to constantly review our physical appearance, and how we present ourselves to the ever growing social media world. We always want to be the best version of ourselves. Sometimes we need a little help from sources outside of our genetic makeup. If you’re struggling with baldness or hair thinning, scalp micropigmentation, which is essentially a scalp tattoo, could help.
Men and women have faced this dilemma for centuries, but now there is something you can do about it. With the rise of new and advanced technology at a lightening speed, we now have so many options at our fingertips. However, not all choices are created equal. Scalp micropigmentation is a cost effective, long lasting and natural look for covering up areas of decreased hair growth.
Although scalp micropigmentation is often referred to as a scalp tattoo, they’re not one in the same. For one, micropigmentation training is different. It’s extremely important to enlist the help of a fully trained artist. Secondly, the micropigmentation needles are firmly embedded into the dermis layer. This is one of the more controlled layers of skin, and prevents the ink from dispersing once in the skin. Finally, scalp micropigmentation needles are single-use, and are three quarters smaller than your typical tattooing needle.
Who Should Get Scalp Micropigmentation?
If you’re struggling with any of the following conditions, scalp micropigmentation can help:
- Male pattern baldness
- Women’s hair loss
- Add density
- Scar coverage
- Used with hair transplants
- Repair bad hair treatments
How Does Treatment Work?
Scalp micropigmentation is an advanced cosmetic technique that involves injecting ink into the scalp. The treatment should be done by a trained professional who has precision and skill.
Step-by-Step Treatment Process
- Consultation – First, you’ll speak with one of our experts to review your options based on your goals and desired results.
- Begin Treatment – Second, you’ll begin the minimally invasive and relatively painless procedure. The first treatment typically takes 3-4 hours. This builds the foundation of your new look. You will see immediate results. After treatment, you might see some redness on the treated area. This will diminish within 1-3 days. Quick healing time is one of the major benefits of this procedure.
- Follow-up Treatments – The number of treatments you’ll have after the first one depends upon your specific needs and goals. Typically, you’ll have 1-2 follow-up visits after the first treatment. The second follow-up visit is included in your initial treatment package. Each follow-up visit can be anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on the amount of work needing to be done. After each treatment, you’ll see immediate, long-lasting results.
- Touch-Ups – Many clients go years before getting a touch up. The ink that we use is long-lasting and is not the same as tattoo ink. Therefore, there is no risk of the color turning blue or green over time.
- Our Promise – We always strive to provide the best experience for each client. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your look.
With the help of scalp microgimentation, people are getting their sense of “self” back. When we look in the mirror, we want to exude confidence and pride in our appearance. We often examine ourselves from top to bottom. Starting out self-assured from our first glance up top can do wonders for our self-esteem. Scalp micropigmentation has helped several of our clients “get their edge back.”
Both men and women can get that natural full head of hair look again with scalp micropigmentation. Our end result is always customized to fit the client’s natural hairline, for a natural look. Remember that this is not “hair replacement,” but rather a hair loss solution. Scalp micropigmentation is a long-lasting solution that provides the appearance of hair, but is not actual hair. It is a much more affordable option than actual hair replacement treatment.
If you’re struggling with hair loss or thinning, we can help. This simple procedure can immediately improve your self-image. Imagine how that could translate into the rest of your life. We believe in the power of self-assurance, and want to help you get your edge back with our treatment. If you’re ready to take the next step toward a more youthful look, we can help. Get back to being you with a scalp tattoo from an expert artist in Oldsmar, Florida. Contact us for a free consultation.