If you’re a tattoo artist in Tampa, then you already know that offering a broader range of services and styles is good for your business. However, if you haven’t heard about scalp micropigmentation, then it’s imperative for you to look into it. As a service that’s growing ever more popular and helps clients cope with hair loss problems that aren’t going away, it’s certainly a smart service to incorporate in your business.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
In short, this procedure tattoos the scalp to create the illusion of a closely shaved hairstyle. This could be done to make a bald head appear simply shaved, or it can add density to camouflage thin hair. In some cases, it also helps hide scars on the scalp where hair no longer can grow.
As a fast solution to losing one’s hair, scalp micropigmentation is exponentially growing in popularity. It’s relatively painless, it’s less expensive and less invasive than other procedures, and once it’s done, it’s immediately visible. It won’t help someone regrow their hair, but it certainly will allow them to feel more confident in their appearance.
All It Takes Is Training
If you’re already an experienced tattoo artist in Tampa, with your license and experience using similar equipment, then you have a strong foundation to branch out into scalp micropigmentation… all you need is an experienced, successful trainer, like those at Tampa Scalp Ink!
Artists who come to us for training receive an extensive package, including:
- Certification Upon Completion: Hang your certificate on the wall, and let your clients know they’re in trustworthy hands.
- Reference Manual: It’s important to be able to reference the basics, even once you have the experience. We make sure you can maintain best practices at all phases of this journey.
- Hands-On Experience: We provide you with hands-on experience with real clients, helping you master this skill quicker. You won’t move forward blindly.
- Top of the Line Equipment: You can only be as good as the tools you’re utilizing. Tampa Scalp makes sure that you have the best tools possible to succeed, totaling a value of over $1,000!
- Help With Your Marketing: We have experience in reaching the right market. You’ll hit the ground running once you finish your course.