The Best Hair Loss Solution in Tampa
If you’re one of the millions of people who suffer from hair loss, you know that it can be a real confidence killer. You may have considered all sorts of treatments to help restore your hair, but what about scalp micropigmentation? This procedure, also referred to as SMP, has been growing in popularity in recent years, and for good reason – it’s a highly effective way to cover up bald patches and make your hair look fuller. But is scalp pigmentation worth the cost? Keep reading to find out.
Scalp micropigmentation can help restore the look of a full and healthy head of hair by filling in bald or thinning areas from hair loss, thinning hair, alopecia, and scarring on the head. Unlike other hair restoration treatments, SMP will give you immediate results. In fact, it only takes two or three sessions before your scalp has the appearance of normal hair growth.
The Benefits to Hair Restoration
Not only will you enjoy the appearance of fuller hair, SMP offers several benefits over other hair-loss procedures. Here’s some of the benefits you’ll get with scalp micropigmentation.
- Less expensive than other options. On average, a person saves more than $2000 compared to other procedures. After your initial sessions with scalp micropigmentation, annual touch-ups cost less than date night.
- No recovery time needed. SMP is a non-invasive procedure. It doesn’t require surgery, so there is no recovery time to slow you down. The scalp may be a little red, usually clearing up within 24 hours.
- It doesn’t require a lot of time. Some hair loss treatments are not only costly, but they can also be very time-consuming, both in procedure visits and maintenance. You won’t have to worry about taking time for lengthy maintenance routines.
- It’s a great procedure for so many people. It doesn’t matter who you are, why you’re losing your hair, what color your hair is, or how long it is, SMP produces results regardless of these things.
- It’s long lasting. Just a little bonus on top of SMP not requiring a lot of time for the procedure. SMP can last years and is easily maintained with quick, non-invasive, and affordable touch-ups.
- No expensive hair products or crazy rituals to remedy hair loss. You don’t need to buy and use a bunch of expensive products every month or develop some insane haircare ritual to get your desired effect. You’ll be able to stick with whatever products and habits you like best. No dramatic changes are necessary.
- It’s going to look good. SMP looks like live hair follicles and does a great job at covering the scalp and any scarring. It’s effective and looks good whether you’re bald or have long hair.
- It’s safe. You don’t have to worry about infections, harsh chemicals, or scarring that are associated with other procedures.
What Is the Cost of Scalp Micropigmentation?
Hair treatments can cost people thousands of dollars, averaging $4,000 to $20,000. Scalp micropigmentation or the “hair tattoo” in Tampa is an affordable and sustainable option for anyone considering treatment for hair loss. Initial sessions cost $2,495 and cover the 2-3 initial visits. Scar revisions are $999. Annual touch-ups are only $199 and one of the most worry-free maintenance sessions you’ll ever enjoy.
Tampa’s Best Hair Restoration Center
You want to fix your hair loss problems and we want to help you find an affordable and worry-free solution for hair restoration. Tampa Scalp Ink is the best hair loss solution in Tampa, Florida. A free consultation is the first step to one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. We’re here for you, contact us today to visit our hair restoration center.